|This is a stub page. You can help by.|
A bucket is currently the only way to transport liquids in Minecraft. Players, with a bucket equipped, right click over a source block of liquid, bringing it inside of the bucket.
The current types of liquid that may be placed in a bucket are:
- You can place the bucket of lava in a furnace and it cooks 100 items.
- As of 1.3 you retain the bucket after use in a furnace, making buckets of lava an exceptionally useful resource for cooking stacks of items.
- Milk (Obtained from cows)
- Its only use is in the cake recipe, and is not lost in the crafting.
- It is the only liquid that cannot be placed into the world.
Three iron ingots in a V formation in a 3x3 crafting square.
This page has been accessed 1,291 times.